Spyder Security, LLC. has combined more than 10 years of experience in the Security Industry. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, attention to detail and customer service. We use modern technology to provide superior protection to private and small commercial interests all over the Denver and Phoenix metro areas.
We are one of the best trained private security companies in Denver and Phoenix. Our training program is comprehensive and includes includes a required 40 hour classroom course. Requiring state licensing, background checks and routine drug screening ensure our staff are the best.
Spyder Security requires aspiring security professionals to complete a mandatory 40 hour classroom course and pass the written exam with a score of 85% or higher. This comprehensive training covers
- Safe non-lethal weapons handling
- Legal procedure related to search and seizure and the power to arrest
- Public relations and public safety
- Threat assessment for any possible emergency such as handling bomb threats
Basic security rating enables guard to carry non-lethal weapons. Standard issue includes: one large can of mace, high powered flashlight, handcuffs, and a baton stick.
Armed Security Requirements
In addition to the mandatory classroom requirements, attaining armed guard status requires candidates attend training mandated by the State. Spyder Security armed personnel are required to
- Hold required licenses, permits and certifications required by the State
- Pass an FBI criminal background check
- Attend regular training and practice sessions at a shooting range
- Pass a psych evaluation
All Spyder employee, not just guards, must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
In addition to pre-employment screening, Spyder Security conducts random drug screenings on its employees.